Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday Telling





 I'm usually not furry silly - not at least in a way that khan be khaptured with pikhs - much of my silliness is well - best khaptured on video
 I told Mom to get ready - I was going to be silly
 Ready Mom?
 No Mom - NOT my paws
 HERE MOM - I'M BEING SILLY ! ! !
 WOW - was that challenging
Must Nap - Must Nap - Must Nap

I think all of woo should head ovFUR to Garth's post and read all about this inkhredible event!!!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Since tomorrow is the furst WHednesday of the month, well, woo know what THAT means!  

16 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Perfect entry Khyra, BOL
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

You are too silly, Khyra!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

The World According to Garth Riley said...

GREAT silly photo Khyra! I especially like the before and after shots. Silliness can be exhausting!

Thanks so much for posting my badge and sharing the info about my khontest!!! I really appreciate it!

your pal,
Garth

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a great silly face, Khyra. Lightning is sending his silly hat pic in too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Unknown said...

You're a silly girl, Khyra!

Unknown said...

Khyra you are a riot, I love the one where you are laughing in the pic - Fred use to be so silly . haylie though isnt as silly - I couldnt find a pic that would be a good entry. I cant wait to see who wins!

Remington said...

Love the pics! You are silly!

Jan said...

What were you really saying? This photo needs a caption.

Misty the alpha Poodle

The Meezers or Billy said...

You are silly Khyra!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Looks like you were laughing at your Mom!!!!!

The Websters said...

You have a great smile!

Nora

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

No more pf babies?
We has beed following an osprey cam over here at a lake and it all very dramatic. You did very well at the silly!
~lickies, Ludo

BeadedTail said...

Your silly face made us smile Khyra! Those birdies are sure looking mighty tasty, we mean big!

Purrs,
Angel & Isabella

Urban Smoothie Read said...

khyra...u still looks adorable with silly face

Lorenza said...

I love you entry!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

I agree Silly is exhausting but my brother YoYoMa...he is CONSTANTLY clowning around and cracking himself up! Must be a BOY thing!!!!