Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday MomAndMeDay











 Yes Mom  - I know we would melt if we went fur a walk now - I'm just bummed since on non-transport Sundays we usually take the BIG walk - but at 90+ degrees, I know THAT is so NOT happening
 When I was out at my tree fur a time Sunday morning, Mom plukhked me 
 It went fur a nest lining in the afternoon!
 Being patient fur I KNOW one will khome
 Fur those that said KHAT on Sunday, woo were khorrekht!  
 He was there again when we left fur our walk but he was SO zonked he didn't move - and I didn't flush him out this time - when we khame home, Mom looked and saw how flattened he has his nest - but a pikhture wouldn't have done it justice!


 Some YELLOW fur MURRAY
 Even if it was still khlose to 90, we had a furry nice walk - I just have to monitor the pace a bit so NOT to over exert Mom - snikhker!


Full Moon Is Khlosing In Soon!!!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

14 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Khyra
I know you had a good walkie with your mom and very thoughtful you did not tire her out.
Maybe we can do a snow dance and it might cool down for you
love
tweedles

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have also been admiring the moon! Sorry it is so hot as to disturb the walk schedule. I wish I could send you some cool breeze, Khyras. It's sunny here this morning but only about 52F at 8:30am!

Woofs,
Tommy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Now Khyra girrrrrl... Hold onto your Floofs... You are NOT gonna believe what I am gonna say.. READY..
After all this HEAT.. even I (FRANKIE FURTER) am starting to THINK SNOW is Not so bad after all.

How Sam Sees It said...

Could you think of Sam and Monty when you are taking your walks? Maybe that will count as getting them out for a walk...

Sam

The Florida Furkids said...

Want to come visit us in Florida? We're having cooler weather than you are!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Did you feel the Momster going in for the plucking. We tried to stop her too.

We know the feeling about changing up the pace on our walks.

Stay cool.


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Asta said...

Khywa
Wif those tempewatoowes, I don't think you and yoow floof would have been comfowtabull. It's stinky hot hewe too. July is justbeginning and Mommi is aweady sick of summew
Stay khool sweet fwiend
Smoochie kisses
Asta

BeadedTail said...

Khyra, we've hardly hit 70 the past few days so maybe you should come here for a stroll. We know we could get you to love us khytties! :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya Khyra. I just hopped over from RA Husky, Isis and Nanuk. I am so sorry it is so hot where you are. You need to hop a jet and come here, it is very nice, morning fog. SF bay area in CA. We love huskies, Mom and Dad had 3 long time before me. I'll be back. Paw pats Savannah

The Websters said...

Ugh...it's SO HOT HERE TOO!

Blech blech blech.

Nora

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet birdies and all kinda critters are happy to line their nests with your left over fluff
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Sure it is very hot for walkies, right?
Happy Monday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

O hai! Plz drink water when u is home. :)

White Dog Blog said...

You will have to do what the WDA is doing these relentlessly hot days...walking at 11 pm! Stay cool and hydrated!