Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Sharing



 I spied HIS hiding place on our walk the other day


 This is the pikh that should have my tail BUT I was too fast fur Mom's khamera work
 If looks khould kill!
 He was keeping The Zen-terra safe when Mom went out FrEYEday morning


Don't worry Mom - woo go to The GKP - I'll be good!

Fur those of woo asking about The Bunny, woo are welkhome to khome have it - I'm really a khtty khanine - I barely even notice them on our walk - and even when they hoppity hop off, I'm pretty non-plused!

Happy KHATurday Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

What a good hiding spot Butterscotch has found!

Gus said...

Ship them bunnies to Virginnie...Teka loves them.

gussie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

If looks could kill indeed MOll I bet Butterscotch was so annoyed you found the hidey hole... Hugs GJ xx

Two French Bulldogs said...

we see you Butterscotch
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

There was a kitty in my vet's office yesterday, Khyra and I was trying my darndest to get to him. My mom was being such a meanie!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

BeadedTail said...

Brofur had a great hidey hole until you spied it Khyra! We always knew you loved khytties!

Purrs,
Angel & Isabella