Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Winner Wednesday


Woo too khan be a WINNER at Mango Minster 2011!!!
Here are all the pawesome khategories to ponder and khonsider fur this year's grand event -

I knew I had Item #1 khovered paws down and belleh up that I just knew it would be khorrekht and proper to enter - I mean, I think I invented the shameless huzzy pikhs - so I decided to let all the other Shameless Diva types have their own shot at fame and pawtentially FURtune!


Mom and I did pawnate a TRANSPORT - the winner of this khategory gets to make a dedikhation or such fur one - and if woo khan make it to Pawsylvania, I think Mom will even let woo ride along!


SOOOOO, please skhurry and skhamper ovFUR to MANGO MINSTER 2011 and chekhk out the latest postings about THE event of the year!


Be sure to tell your furiends about it - but please remember this year woo must blog fur your entry - and let The RH know about it!


Hugz&Khysses,


Khyra

PeeEssWoo: This pikh was from my Trek to The Tundra - I did my best khoy huzzy from the wilds of Eden Prairie MinnieSNOWda!

19 comments:

Chewy said...

i think you will win mango minster!

Chewy

Teddy Bear said...

I hope you win!!!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Khady Lynn said...

I think, after studying you for the past 2 years, and having you as my huzzy idol, I could win the Diva competition!

Khady Lynn

Piti said...

Thank you for the great words on the blog
I want to wish you a Happy 2011!
And...I hope you will win because you deserve it
Hugs
PITI

Mack said...

We will go check out the categories!
Whikked!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We fink whoo will win for sure!

Cat Mandu said...

I think you may win. (Stay away from Thor. I think he has a drool problem.)
Mandu

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Oh dear kyra! You look cute in that pose thou! Muahuahua I said that cause I do too sleep in that pose sometimes =p

Love,
Autumn & Jasmine

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We will head right over and check out Mango Minster!

Dog By Nature said...

You're a shoo-in Khyra!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper definitely a hussy.. hehe
Hope Mom's first day of work went well. We have been thinking about her all day. Oh our Mom worked from home today so we had an awesome day..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Rupert said...

You are such a BEAUTIFUL dog!

...and I do not say this lightly, as I generally do not care for dogs.

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Teddy Westlife said...

I think I'm going to enter, I hope I remember.

Life With Dogs said...

Look at you two flashing bits at the flashy beast! :)

Donna said...

Wow, that is cool! I likes a contest. :) Hopes u gets the pryz. :)

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Harumph. I should have been in the diva breed...

But, then, I NEVER lay on my back. Well, not if there is another dog or hooman within twenty feet. The Lacie is in Charge...to be on one's back is lacking in authority...to be submissive...and Stan might SIT on me. Nope...

But I soooooooo could have shown my divaness in other ways...the fashion...the lovely singing voice....the glossy fur....

Scruffy ruins everything....Lacie's voice rises to a shriek....

Honestly, Khyra...why don't you enter as one of the other breeds? How bout Good Ol' Boy????

Khiss Khiss,

Lacie Khakes!

White Dog Blog said...

There are a lot of wannabees out there; it will be tough for anyone to top the Master of Huzzy!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

In our eyes,, you've already won Khyra
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

You'd be the best the contestant!