Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Working Wednesday

Mom had lots and lots to do at work today SO she didn't have the opportunity to post what I instrukhted her to do - I wanted to show off my latest award but that will have to wait for another time and another day!

BUT, this gives me a PERFEKHT chance to remind evFURRYone of The Day of Blogs!

Please chekhk out my fellow Pawsylvania Residents, The Kapp Pakhk
AND
My Siberian
Hunk O Husky STEVE, his khute sister K(h)at, and annoying Litter Breath -

If you haven't already done so, please go snag the plastikh thingie from your pawrents and PLEDGE!

They both have some REALLY REALLY khool prizes!

We'll be hanging out this weekend and staying awake along with them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12 comments:

Mack said...

Hi pretty Khrya-
I will go say hello right now - thanks for letting us know!

The Army of Four said...

I stole Mom's plastic card and pledged AND Dave grabbed some stuff from the Studio to offer up as prizes! Ha rooooo!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Your mom really shouldn't let her work get in the way of your blog!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thanks for the info.. We will definitely go and check it out..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

We can't wait to keep Mom up all weekend. It will be a wonderful time!

Thor and Marco Polo

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I'm hoping to stay up with you but Momma's getting old so she might fall asleep.

Princess Eva

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Khyra
I hate it when the say they are working we will do it later Harrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Kapp pack said...

Thanks for the shout out! We can't wait! Dad's just hoping he doesn't get the sickness mom and the little biped have/had.

Woo woo, KA

Teddy Westlife said...

I will be there.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra,

Just stopping by to say hello:)

Take care of that tail.

Licks n Wags,
Oorvi

D'Azul Siberian said...

We're ready for it.

D'Azul, where Siberians Rule

Anonymous said...

Going to be a FUN weekend!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thanks for the publicity!

Steve and Kat