Monday, July 21, 2008

Musikh Monday - Take it E-asy!

Welkhome to another Musikh Monday - or as our furiend Ammy khalls it, Musikh MOMday!

First off, I need to add a D I neglekhted to inkhlude last week - that's what happens when you attempt to work without khonsulting one's notes: Dwight Yoakam and in partikhular this song 'The Bakhk of Your Hand'

NOW, to the E's - as hinted last week, my E list HAS to include The Eagles or Eagles depending upon how they are listed. I had sooooo many songs to choose from but THIS ONE soooo is one I'll never tire of nor will I ever NOT feel the emotions khaptured with it. When I need a good khry, that one makes it furry easy!

As you might have noticed, my musikhal tastes are very varied. I believe my next E choice is an indikhator of that: Earth, Wind, and Fire - YEP - I sooo love them and have many of their releases.

Of khourse, Eric Clapton would be a great E too! I khould have inkhluded his tearjerker "Tears in Heaven" but I've already thrown in sad ones SO let's go with a khlassikh - ya got me on my knees!

Now onto a NEW E - I suggest Eric Gales - he's a bluesy/Jimi Hendrix type - great sounds - and a furry khool title for this one - I believe other AO4 residents will wag in agreement!

Have a great week "E"veryone! The All Powerful Khyra will be bakhk with woo all TUEmorrow!

Hugz&Khysses from both of us!

10 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The Musikh Mom strikes again. What a great idea you had to do this. Our mom loves the Eagles too. And she says Eric C. isn't too bad either.

Wags, The OP Pack

The Army of Four said...

I just LOVE Musikh Mom-Day! :)
My mom likes all that music! The Eric Clapton song is AWESOME, but makes mom get those salty wet things on her cheeks!
And yes, our Supreme Commander LOVES the Eric Gales song! :)
Love,
Ammy

River said...

We listen to the Eagles almost every day (hurray for iTunes!). My mom likes Layla (both versions) from Eric Clapton. Interesting listening to Eric Gales, never heard of them. There is some fine harmony when they stop all the noise--uh, I mean electric guitar jamming.

love & wags,
River

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Good "E" picks from you mom! My human likes that your mom does this every Monday. My human thinks the Eagles and Earth, Wind & Fire rock. In "September" I'll be "In the City" to find "Boogie Wonderland."

Suka

Lacy said...

w00f's, mama loves the eagles and eric clapton...."Tears from Heaven" remind her of her g-pawents...mama loves all music...me heehee can me chew it??

b safe,
~rocky~

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum likes the Eagles. But she says she's not old enough to remember them very well. I'm not so sure.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

One of the pack said...

Exceptional!

ELO
Eurythmics
Elton John
Elvis
Elvis Costello

Loving Life,
Lola

Kathryn and Ari said...

Eric Gales? We'll have to check him out. Bluesy-Hendrix sounds great to us! Now we'll have to think of some contributions for "F" next week!

Joe Stains said...

Earth Wind and Fire are coming here with Michael McDonald, I bet it would be a GREAT show!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Dwight Yoakam was just on the radio show my mom was listening to last week!

Steve