Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Here It's Here!




The WEEKEND! Two days with MOM!!
I'm resting up BIG TIME since we've got LOTS of excitement planned fur the weekend!
My BFF is taking a trip. I've promised her that she khould stay in khontakht to let me know if her pawrents are behaving as well as wooing me all about the sites, sounds, and smells she's to enkhounter!
AND then on Sunday, I'm going bakhk to visit The Kapp Pakhk so I khan meet Biloxi and see the others again! Woo all remember how much fun I had with Khanyon!
PLUS, woo know how my mom is - she'll be up late yapping with those wild SMS women!
That's why I'm grabbing all the z'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I khan NOW!
Have a safe one! Stay khool!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

13 comments:

The Daily Echo said...

It is! It is! I khan hardly khontain myself....and that's alot of khontaining. Woo!
EKHO

River said...

Be safe, have lots of fun!

love & wags,
River

The Army of Four said...

This is so exciting! Isn't it so exciting!!??! My girlfriend and your BFF's life is going to be SO changed!
Get some good z-time in! You've got QUITE the weekend in store!
Have tons of fun with the Kapp Pack!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Wow Khyra... that is alot of napping. I hope you have a blast on Sunday! And thanks for the mention on woo blog tonight!!
HUGS and KISSES!
Sitka

D'Azul Siberian said...

We love how you are resting up for the big weekend.

D'Azul, where Siberians Rule

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It sounds like you got a big weekend planned. We are off to herding early tomorrow morning so we can get that in before it gets HOT. Then on Sunday we get to go see Baby Love's Mom so she can spoil Callie.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I'm so jealous that you get to meet Biloxi. And Momma told me the secret about who's ship is coming in. I'm all aquiver with excitement;


Princess Eva

Teddy Westlife said...

Make sure your mum gets lots of pictures of you with the Kapp Pack again. You looked like you had such fun last time!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Such an exciting weekend for you. Have a great time!

Thor and Marco Polo

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You do need to rest up if you're going to have a major play session with Canyon again!

Steve

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
sounds like you are going to have a great weekend!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simcha said...

Good thing you're getting your nap in now.
I can't wait till mondays blog to read all about it.

Simcha

Jack & Moo said...

Sounds like a furry exciting weekend!
Woo are so lucky, getting to meet all those other pups. Woo a big hello to Biloxi from us, since we won't get to see the little guy.
Have lots of fun & catch up on all the woos!

Star & Jack a-roo