Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Tuesday Telling

 A PF out there on The Ledge -
Approaching 730pm 85 and Fair with DP of 70 😢
So after picking up our August Hazel Box, I made a quick trip into TSC -
Which is showing off their Fall decor -



I would call this WHEN PIGS FLY!


I told her we were heading for breakfast  now!
Wiggle Chow!  She SO LOVES her Lamb&Rice!
My sweet treats from Copper Crust - Almond KHRoissant - and Sour Cherry Pie -
I spotted this on our first visit and couldn't resist this time -
Since I hadn't gotten any soup at Dawn's - their offerings didn't grab me but an item in my FB feed from Men In The Kitchen lured me in - and back - 
I had regretted not getting any of this BLUEberry Lemonade Cake last time - so I made sure to snag a piece when I picked up my order - this was SUNday's morning sweet -
This Fried Smashed Potato kept calling to me from their Facebook Feed -
THIS Jerk Chicken Salad with fresh MANGO Salsa was the culprit - and it was perfect - half for dinner - and the other portion for SUNday - 
My Door Dash assistant - making sure I enjoyed our foodables - oh I did - now that I've tried their offerings, getting to Men In The Kitchen will be a regular - especially since the people are SO NICE - THAT means a lot these days -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: I looked around on FB Monday night and saw LUNA - the lost dog - with a poster on Dawn's - HAS BEEN REUNITED AND IS HOME!!!!

5 comments:

Duke said...

I wish fall decor meant falling temperatures! A fried smashed potato? I must look this up! We are so happy for Luna!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's pretty hot here today, so we are staying in. We wish you could deliver some of those delicious items to us!

Woofs,
Ollie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We could use a little fall around here with absolutely miserable conditions here since our very early am walk. A good day to stay inside and hope the a/c doesn't die.

Amazing foodables, especially the fried smashed potato.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You two do a great look this way look that way

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, looks like the ghosties and ghoulies are out already! Before long, our Dada will want a pumpkin, I'm sure ..."
Lulu: "We are glad to hear that Luna is home! We hate to think about any pet getting lost!"