Sunday, July 28, 2024

SUNday Sharing

 No PFs spotted on my PF Palace checks -
Almost 8pm 80 and SUNny -

Heading out for our BIG 'venture day - thankfully the weather cooperated temperature wise -

I had to work for a picture from the back seat - was able to get this after pulling down the driveway -
We made a stop at Traditions' ATM then headed to my groomer - windows down a bit - and a shot of Wiggles -
Gracing the front of Pam's Transformations -
Back to The KhrossTrek and the special Khargo - from here, we went for our Hazel Box - and then a stop at TSC for a new bag of kibble - pictures from those stops will be shared in future posts -
Then it was time to head for 'breakfast' -
It wouldn't be Saturday with some great Dawn foodables!

There is LOST DOG poster at the entry - Luna was lost nearby in the last few days - I've been keeping my eyes open for pupdates -

You guessed it - Bacon Cheese Egg English Muffin -
Just so perfect!
DOG tax -
DOG!

Success!
Now back to The Khottage -
My sweet treats for the week - Funfetti cookies, Raspberry Lemon Loaf with Lemon Glaze, and Strawberry Pretzel Dessert!

We did our usual 'just enjoying' ourselves in the afternoon - and since I hadn't gotten any soup for Saturday night's meal - I weakened to something that kept showing in my FB feed from Men In The Kitchen - the place Auntie Di and I went last week - SO Willow and I made a final 'venture drive - with quick run into MyGiant for an item I want to use in a marinade for the Fairy Tale Eggplants - then went on to MIK for my OH SO YUMMY foodables - which were split between Saturday night - and later today!

Laundry is in - post was prepped - and of course, time to ask WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO???

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
I hope she recovers in time for her shift today -

5 comments:

Duke said...

Those desserts - yummmmmm! Fingers and paws are crossed that Luna is found soon!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom wants that raspberry lemon loaf very badly. Maybe she needs to try making her own. Willow, you are a lucky girl to get paid such a big tax bite.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says she really likes the look of that English muffin, as I do!

Woofs,
Ollie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Do you let anyone sit in the back seat with you?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, a lost dog? Poor Luna! We hope she gets back home soon!"