Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF and   
Lord PF thinking -
Willow thinking...
how she likes this BALL thing!




Monday's adventure in lieu of trip to The Hive -
KhrossTrek Bath - 
then off to leave my per capita tax in the drop box -

Obviously needing to keep the birds out of their pond -

Tuesday morning's nap -
Checking on Bob!


And since The Nice Nancy Lady's looked SO good last week, Chicken Pot Pie!

I was a bad Willow Mom Wednesday AM and passed on the walk - but we DID do one after The GKP -

Tuesday night Willow ventured into the toy box and selected her next diversion - we'll share in the days ahead - baaaaaa!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like your tennis ball might be your favorite toy, Willow. I can tell you that it's mine for sure! I ALWAYS know where my tennis ball is! Happy Thursday!