Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Watchin' And Walkin' Wednesday






SUNday's FURst walk





Checking on The PineKhone Pups!


SUNday evening's walk!


******

Our Tuesday started with an icky KhondoWalk - really REALLY want the humids to be GONE!

I did the ROTE I had intended save for ACE for the ladder - Auntie Di saw my post - and she had an extra!  So it shall be rehomed to The Khottage!

CVS - MyGiant - AND to check on Bob - then back for a last afternoon nap of The Weekend - 

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Come on Saturday night!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh look - the sun! We forgot what that looked like! Mom said this morning that she is SO READY for autumn! Guess what? I had my first Saltine cracker with a smear of cream cheese. It was so yummy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, was there a chipmunk in that wood pile? Or a squirrel? I bet there was a squirrel ..."