Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday Telling

The Babblers said it would move out overnight - wrong!

Lady PF said TALK TO THE TAIL!

As I've posted before, I'm looking forward to seeing The New Lord PF's reaction to The FluffPuffs - 







SO, after The Groomer, I did fly by The Hive -and parked next to a soccer player ;-)


I did a LAVENDER VANILLA CHAI LATTE FREEZE -
Heading back to The Khottage - actually, each morning of a GKP day, I turn at the church you can make out just past the truck in the shot - so I ended up a bit further 'up The Trail' -

The soup was CREAMY CHICKEN AND WILD RICE - oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WIN!
                              

And despite it being khloudy, khool, and damp, I did a short walk - pictures here tomorrow!

Today will be  Bob The Khat's Creamery - and laundry - how's that for productive!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Soup and latte is just the most perfect meal!