Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Watchin' And Walkin' Wednesday

And we are still watchin' -


Nice jacket lining New Lord PF -



Still egg watchin'





Now for some GoldEn watchin' -

Pretending to be bored by the mere thought of a WALK!





Off to The Khondo Route!







The Rite-Aid where I got my Moderna chip - go back May 14 for #2 -
Lilac time -

McD's in the background 

Good job KhampEr!  As her mama knows, there have been times on The Khondo Route walk I've threatened to tie her to something and call her mama ;-)

It was a beautiful day for many many reasons - with a trip to Bob's Khat Khreamery for lunch - then MyGiant for a few things - and since we ended up with so many watchin' and walkin' pictures, I'll double up on foodable sharing here tomorrow -

And yes, that was a SIGH when I typed tomorrow - the day with ANOTHER 'w' -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: and the other 'w' was NOT for Wednesday 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I don't think I've ever yawned on a walk before, Emmy. I'm always too excited and pulling mom along. Love the spring blooms! Our lilacs haven't come into bloom yet. Love them♥