Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Watchin' And Workin' Wednesday

 Lady PF was hard at work Monday night watchin' out for her Fluff Puffs -


 Tuesday times -





 You lookin' at me?  You - lookin' - at - me?

 The view South after I getting my Tuesday lunch treat -
 And North -
 Back at The Khottage - went with Monday's Loaded Baked Potato Soup With BACON - they didn't get to make the CTB - no worries - this was quite tasty too!
 And half of the panini - The “ORIGINAL” Ultimate Grilled Cheese Muenster and cheddar cheese with sliced tomato and pesto - the rest will be consumed today!

 My sweets for treats this week - 
 Khousin E sent this to share with all of woo - just watchin' in the wind - really, just a breeze!
Little on watch too!

Back at it today - heading in a bit early - but still time to start with the

KHOME ON SATURDAY NIGHT chant!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have me and mom drooling once again!