Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Watchin' And Workin' Wednesday

 Lady PF on duty Tuesday morning -
 and The Fluff Puffs resting for another full day!






 Khousin B and Khousin E out on The Farm last Saturday -
 Little hard at work last SUNday -


 My Monday foodable from The Hive Coffee House And Cafe - there may have been an apple streusel  muffin too but....just going to go with The Cobb Salad story ;-)
 PURPLE!
 And I dropped in to Dawn's My Favorite Deli after hitting Leg Up Farmers' Market  - I got the Deli Club of Turkey Muenster Lettuce Tomato BACON on wheat - with some creamy khatchicken wild rice soup - and I have half for today's lunch -
Of course, no visit to Dawn's would be complete without some sweets - I chose chocolate chip as my free lunch cookie and the Cinnamon Roll Blondie - on left - and Lemon French Pastry - yum!

And yes...there was some laundry and some napping - and some getting the head ready for my extended return to The GKP -

Come On SUNday night ;-)

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have us drooling! And the purple flowers are so pretty!