Friday, August 23, 2019

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

 Saturday night - since I knew I was working on SUNday - and would miss my SUNday AM shot -
 From my trip to MYGIANT for my paper -
 SUNday PM -
 Monday AM -




 Tuesday -




 RAINBOW!
 And one can just about make out the double stuff of it!



 Auntie Di had one too!
 Wednesday AM -

 I drove home with one on Thursday - and it was waiting for me at The Khottage -
 The rainbow maker- the other side of the street - 
 Before the rain hit Harrisburg - Lady PF -
 Lord PF -
 Holly doing her best to be ready for the weekend and the KHOOLER drier weather!!!
******

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your pretty pink clouds and that gorgeous rainbow! I am anxiously waiting for the cooler temps to happen too, Holly!

Dawn said...

Pretty sky! We got cooler weather too, Katie is loving it.