Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday MOMandNotMEandTHEMday

 The SUNday paper was not yet at Sheetz when I stopped before heading to The GKP for my extra day so I stopped at MyGiant after work -  and came out to spEYE this ^ ^^^^^^^^
 Saturday evening when I told Holly the start of our weekend would be delayed by 24 hours, she couldn't hide her excitement of having another day without me to bug her -







 Ha!!!
 August 19 2006 I spotted Whitney for the furst time - 
I went back seven long days later to bring KHYRA home
Miss looking back to see THIS stare - how many miles did we log together???

Let
The
Weekend 
Begin

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We miss you, Khyra♥

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh, Khyra....somehow or another, we still feel your presence on the other side of the PA PYR AN EAZE....your floof flies around our yard when you give an extra big shake up in the Artic side of the RB. We know you are there Khyra....sending your mom huge hugs....Scruffy, Lacie and Angel Babystan

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "What a sweet looking face on Khyra. And an admirable amount of floof. Of course, Holly is no slouch in the fluffiness department either. And I should know!"