Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 Lady PF watching early Monday/late SUNday for the rain to arrive -





 ******
 SUNday morning - Holly found one of her favorite spots -
 Burrowed behind the khouch -
 *SIGH* - ditched for another Blonde -
 Khousin Emmy pawing now...that's my new Blonde BoyPal - he and his dad - furiends of my mom - Auntie Di as you know her - needed a place to move to - and renting - with pet$ - well, tooooo much - so...
 ROOMIES to do ZOOMIES!!!
 Actually, I'm doing more of the ice skating thing - but in time, rugz rugz rugz!
 We are doing well - but yes - I AM MISSING HOLLY - right Little, did I spell your names right???

Mom posted this one - something about me waiting for Christmas - guess I'll get my stocking out and wish for a khat!

There are only seven or eight miles between The Khottage and 'Emmy's Place' - and Auntie Di can stop by after she's done at HER GKP to see us we'll be okay - staying here had been 'the plan' until Auntie Di and Khousin E figured out where Auntie Di would be working and staying and bEing! 

All is good - wait...

All is GReat ;-)

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

PeeEssWoo: NAK wanted me to give a woo out to the family of a new North of The Rainbow Bridge resident - her longtime Siberian Hunk - KHUMBU - got his Silver Harness on Monday - he had one of those nasty spleen tumours - and his humans gave him THE GIFT - rather than it burst - and cause so much suffering, he was PAWmitted to go WITH DIGNITY and LOVE and KHOMFORT-
Wear your silver harness with pride and run forever free my beautiful boy. May you have all the snow that your heart desires.
"I keep your memory here inside, even though we are apart, you are no longer by my side, but forever in my heart" 
Khumbu 01/07 - 06/19
Our Love To All 
Go find Khyra AND Kyra

3 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful...

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so sorry to hear about Khumbu. What a handsome boy he was♥ Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
Hopefully one day, you will meet the blonde BoyPal too, Holly.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We're sorry to hear about Khumbu."
Charlee: "Run free North of the Rainbow Bridge, Khumbu!"
Chaplin: "We hear that our sister Trixie, who we never met, visits North of the Rainbow Bridge sometimes with her thick furs, so maybe you will get to see here there!"