Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday MOMSandMEday

 From The PF Palace - found one of The Kidz hanging out in the khrib -
 See ;-)
 And later, I captured this shot - with learning to use those wing things, they are doing their best to be upwardly mobile -
 Auntie Di and I went across The Susquehanna on SUNday to meet our dad at Friendly's in Centerville - he chose the spot - we did breakfast - and had a pleasant Fathers' Day meal -
 Auntie Di drove to The Khottage and I drove to Lancaster - I wish I had video'd Holly's joy when she spot Auntie Di upon arrival - HOWLs of joy and tails-OH-wagging!  Yet, as Diane reminded Holly, it was only two days ago she had been here to see her!  HA!
 I think Little was trying the old 'maybe if I close my eyes she won't leave' but she still did - after all, she had to get back to Khousin E and her Blonde Beau -
Thanks FB for the SUNday morning smile - this shot from nine years ago - wish I still had a phloof bush -

We'll do some telling tomorrow - about things and stuff - and all things WEEKEND!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are just loving your smiles, Holly, and yours too, angel Khyra♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That's a very nicely decorated floof bush you had there."
Chaplin: "Looks like a big green cupcake."
Charlee: "It's always about food with you, isn't it, Chaplin?"