Sunday, May 19, 2019

SUNday Sharing

 I saw this FrEYEday night before bed - thought it was khute how one of 'em was keeping Lady PF khompany -

 And their Saturday fun -






And Saturday night was Lord PF's turn to watch The Puffs!!!!
 Some Blonde moments from the week - Holly got Lambie out from The Toy Chests -




 Khousin E turned into a SharPei last week - must have encountered a bumblebug - she SWELLED - did - she - swell!
Some 'benadryl' - and rest and she turned into a Golden Retriever again!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: I took my Wed PM off so I don't return to The GKP until Thursday morning!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Poor Emmy. We are so happy that you're back to your Golden self now!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I saw a bumblebee here, but Dada wouldn't let me get near it. Now I know why!"