Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday MOMSandUSday

 Our SUNday didn't include any - 
 On Saturday night, Auntie Di and I went out to celebrate the end of my week - and sadly, the SUNday start of hers - as it is our only day with times to do it, we'll be making Saturday night our night to do things - 
 Auntie Di's beef and rice and beans and CHEESE!
 My KHAT mole - or OLE fur NAK - with rice and guacamole salad - we had shrimp stuffed with CHEESE for an appetizer but they disappeared prior to any pictorial evidence!
 There will be more evidence of course, but here is The Blonde Saturday Night FUN!
 SUNday morning found Holly wondering when / if her birthday surprise was coming...
 Of course!  When I went for the papers, I FELT THE LOVE for her -
 A hamburger slider trio - one for Auntie Di - one for me - and one to be split for....
 Blurry furry for I rushed the shot -

******

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hamburgers for all! What a great way to celebrate your birthday, Holly!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Though your time together may be brief, we know that your time out for dinner was enjoyable. Always fun to spend time with family, no matter how long or short.

Happy Birthday, Holly - those sliders look delicious.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber