Friday, December 28, 2018

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

 SUNday -


 Monday -


 Tuesday -



 Wednesday -
 Three times empty with  my PF spotting net -


 And now for some of our Thursday sadness - we learned that Sarah got her wings - lots of Doxir cuddling at The RB - Sarah had a heart as big as Texas - that is beyond the truth - I borrowed this picture from Angel Sammy's Mom - and when I asked about using it, she said the shot had come from Angel Sarah's phone - 
 And then there is #1's sadness - here she is loving on two now angels - NAK and NAH -

tries to get a glimpse of NAK's fluffy tail - 

Our sympathies and love go out to ALL that have been touched by these huge losses - 

Please hug someone

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We were so sad to read about Miss Sarah. We will never forget her♥ And we ache for Tommy's peeps. We never have our precious furkids long enough.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thank you so much.

The Florida Furkids said...

Beautiful sky photos. Losses like these are always hard, especially at this time of year.

The Florida Furkids

Millie and Walter said...

We were so sad to hear about Miss Sarah and Tommy. They were some of our longest friends in Blogville.

Dawn said...

I'm so sorry about the sad news. It's so hard to let people and pups go. We had a bit of sunshine this afternoon when Katie and I were at a park and I thought maybe my friend who died on the 23rd sent it to us. It would be just like her to do that. Made me smile. I hope you can find reasons to smile about your friend too. I'm sure you can. Hugs.