Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tuesday Telling


******
Now for the telling of a Golden, a sandal, and a Husky











******

A productive day on Monday - some vacuuming - some hardwood floor cleaning - some bed washing - some WALKING - some TOASTING - some HARVESTING - 

Yes, we declared it PRODUCTIVE - but more to be today -

I'll admit it was bittersweet - as it was one of the bigger cleanings since NAK got her wings - but I couldn't keep things fluffy ;-(

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

4 comments:

Gus said...

YOu are doing a fine job of continuing to honor Khyra. And you are so brave to do it.

Love

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I kept Alf's noseprints on my truck's windshield for as long as I had the truck.
I get it.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Emmy must love that sandal because it is black and white like her NAK.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I have never tried a sandal (#a doesn't really have them) but I do occasionally "borrow" one of her slippers...

Woofs,
Tommy