Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday MOMSandNAKandUSday

 Mid-morning SUNday - she was SUNning herself there -
 Still later...
 She turned around to get the other side -
and Lord PF was there when  I popped over just prior to feeding The Blondes
 Last week at The GKP, they had a fund raiser for Breast Cancer awareness - and sold khupkhakes - I had already gotten one of the above for Auntie Di - a salted carmel mocha - 
 I sent her a shot of the sheet showing the available flavors and told her to select another - 
 She chose a Snickers - 

I had already eaten my Lemon Ice Box and chose a Peanutbutter khup when I went to get the other one for Auntie Di - all tasty - and all for a good cause!
 Saturday night's shot of Holly on the move - thus the blurrines - sorry Holly!
 Khousin Emmy with her Husky that actually did belong to her Husky - it must have been the stuffie of the day for when I got home from work - and went to let them out prior to dinner, Holly greeted me with it and insisted she bring it out to the yard with her -
and during the night, when I got up for a pee, Holly was on THIS bed - khurled up and snoozing away -

Auntie Di and I stayed home again on SUNday - it was the Manchester Mount Wolf Halloween Parade so traffic was a bit 'different' - and next SUNday will be Auntie Di's birthday so we'll be doing FUN stuff for her then!  

I did walk The Blondes - even got this week's video to share on Wednesday - and did a walk to Sheetz for a paper - it was a gusty one - and then a calm one - and then a gusty one - alternate winds throughout the day!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy! We had the same gusty day here and today will collect downed branches.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello naks khottage its dennis the vizsla dog hay those cupkayks sownd delishus and my dada sed i can eet ennything i want to theez days so i think i wil tayk wun of eetch!!! ok bye