Sunday, October 28, 2018

SUNday Sharing

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE DI!!!! !!!!!!!!
 Saturday's weather - not that I saw it - I entered The GKP with a 542am clock in - and a 649pm clock out -SO ready for our weekend!
 Happy Birthday Momma - thanks for bringing me to The Khottage -
 and I love having GRass!

Happy Birthday Auntie Di - I know sometimes you aren't sure about me but...
 I mean well!
December 2016!

 And NAK was khoming for you Auntie Di! 
A Golden and her NAK!

Happy Birthday to the bestest SISTER I could have ;-)

We will try to make her day SPECIAL!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, Auntie Di! You were such an adorable youngster!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Birthday to Auntie Di! We are so glad you are tere to share the fub time sand teh sad times with {hyll!

Woofs,
Tommy (and his #1)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to Auntie Di! We hope you all have a fun celebration!!!
Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber