Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Walkin' Wednesday 2016

 Yes!  As Mom had hoped...NUMBER TWO khame around dawn Tuesday - so next one should be khould be Thursday or FrEYEday

 I wonder if they know this PF from Norwich KHAThedral in The WOO-kay?!?
 The entire family -


 Our walk on SUNday - was on my favorite route through the khondo khomplex- and we saw her!!!
 She was just chilling in her bakhkyard - we saw her Monday afternoon too - she and her mom were visiting the neighbor akhross from her house - so stopped to see her - woo should have seen Holly try to wrap her head around seeing another ME - she did well handling it!
 These are some of the *SIGH!* looks we give
 Waiting fur our walk -




 AND the happy after walk look!

 Some of the 'snow' left - so furry sad!



Okay - we are ready fur another!!!

We had TWO walks - and Mom had THREE - she finally did what she's babbled about doing - walked to where the grocery store is - it took eight hole minutes - that is why she feels SO silly firing up The Zen-terra - and it is a whopping 0.53 miles!  

Here is this week's video - not much excitement but that sums up our lives ;-)

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, Holly. When I see a squirrel on walkies, I like to do a twirl and a spin and grab onto my leash. I sure wish mom would drop my leash so that I could chase the little bugger! Squirrels are so much fun, aren't they☺

Love ya lots♥
Molly