Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday Telling

  Some Monday views!

 

 OH NO!  Cover your eyes!!


 AGAIN!?!



 Holly here at The ThinkPad today - it is a sad day -
 A year ago today my mom got her angel wings - she had broken her hip stepping over a baby gate we used to keep the KHAT in another part of the house -
 And a week later, she passed away - and I was stuck at my vet - no knowing what had happened - where she was - and when was she coming back for me :-(


 I miss her - and I'm pretty sure she misses me but since she's at The Rainbow Bridge with the others that came before me, I'm pretty sure she's doing okay -
 
 
 So for now, I have my choice of chairs and rugs and floor and toys - and walks and treats and - well
 The Silly Siberian you see there!  She let me do today's post so she could get some more sleep!
 That's my Auntie Gwen - her Darcie was my bestest pal when I lived in Roanoke -
 Here she is with my mom - HI MOM - CAN YOU READ THE BLOG AT THE RB???

Here is a video Auntie Gwen took of  ME when I was just a wee little pup - even then you could see I was a canine with a mission!   

I never thought I would end up in PAWSylvania as Khyra calls it but things happen for reasons - just as I'm pretty sure Khyra never expected her Doggy Nanny to leave her so suddenly - 

Have a FURRY "little' Tuesday!

Holly

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Bless Auntie Phyl and Khyra for rescuing you, Holly. You sure look pretty comfy snoozin' in that chair. We aren't allowed on the furniture so you have it better than we do! We know your mom is smiling down on you knowing that you are one happy girl♥

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Hang on to the memories. Sometimes, it feels like they're all we have. but really, we carry our loved ones with us and share their spirit with everyone around us.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It looks like it was HollyDay today. You are one very lucky girl to have found such a wonderful second forever home:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning