Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Thinking

 Furst - some scenes of the khourting khouple - 

 TaDa!!!
 Mom even saw The Lady PF fluffing up the rokhks in the skhrape but didn't get a shot of that in time -

 KhrakhkBerry me
 More KhrakhkBerry me
 Mom was SO entertained by Skippy SUNday afternoon - 
 The wind kept blowing and blowing - 
 Mom kept expekhting Skippy to blow away



 The TRUMPED Tail really made her chukhkle - 
 Woody was by

 The Skippie khame fur some snowkhone - 
 Monday afternoon Skippy just khlung to the tree fur about five minutes - 

 Then later, I just sat - enjoying my SNOW -


YEP, I LOVE MY SNOW!!!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD Khyra .... there is a ... SHIVER... SQUIRREL... under YOUR tree... in YOUR snow.

Elyse K said...

Khyra, I am so glad woo got to enjoy your snow! I like the pictures of krakhberry you, too - you look very comfortable and content!

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do look happy sitting in your snow, Khyra!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly