Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday MOMandMEday

 SUNday scenes from The PF Palace - Lady PF waiting fur her skhrape's snow to go 

 Lord PF watching out fur anything and evFURRYthing


 Going with the KhrakhkBerry version again this week - waiting fur her khoffee to brew -
 SNOW!


 Until Mom gets me one of my own, here is my khytty fur now

 We had a snowball fight on FB ;-)
 And a walk - 
 It was mid 30's with a realfeel of FoURty something - hard to believe that last SUNday was kholder than khold!
 After the walk, I had more SNOW time in the yard - but then khame ovFUR to let Mom know
it was time to let me bakhk in so I khould go bakhk out!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's been a good winter so far, eh Khyra?

Here it has rained so much that the fields are completely soggy!

Woofs,
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't believe she won't buy you a kitty of your own!
Snorts,
Lily & Edward