Sunday, February 8, 2015

SUNday Sharing

 From Saturday evening - we'll be able to share some DAYTIME shots now that Mom is done at The GKP!
 These are rekhreations of how I probably spent my days this past week - or so she thinks!


 Moved the paws a wee bit

 HOVER PAW!

 

We've been meaning to share this one - it lives down the street a bit - and we finally snagged a shot of NOT MOVING - as all the other times we've been walking - I felt NOW was the post to it should be inkhluded on as Mom as finished her seven days at The GKP - and she tells me it was just under sixty hours - of khourse, to me, it was sixty days!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: She is my wonder WOOman ;-)

1 comment:

Elyse K said...

Beau-woo-tiful Khyra! I hope woo and your Mom shared a very nice Sunday! (((HUGS))