Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday Thinking

 Talk about LAKHK of bird's eye view - this was our Wednesday AM



So, 'they' said weather - 'they' said snow - well, this was what was on The Zen-terra when we left fur some Tuesday ROTE
 SOOOOOO, when we returned, I went out to wait - 
 AND wait!!

AND WAIT!!!






 YES, I am STILL WAITING!!!








 If woo guessed, it NEVER KHAME, woo would be khorrekht ;-(

Of khourse, is was raining throughout this photoshoot SO I did my best Princess RainKhloud Siberian Sponge impression!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh, no! And we were told there is a warmup coming and all our snow will disappear! In December!
I wish you lots of snow. Especially when mom can stay home with you!

Elyse K said...

Dear Khyra, woo are very beautiful while waiting so patiently! HUGS!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello khyra its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am verry sorry that yoo wer cheeted owt of snow and only got rayn!!! altho i hav never seen snow myself trixie ashoors me that snow and rayn ar too kompleetly diffrent things wun is fun and the other is just soggy!!! i am shoor yoo wil git sum of the fun stuf soon!!! ok bye