Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday MOMandMEday

 It was a pawesome SUNday  although someone 's mom was a bit too keen on teasing me - perhaps I'll share those shots tomorrow - 
 Yes - I AM watching woo Mom - 


 Blurry - but I told her it khould be inkhluded - 
 Ditto this one 


 This was how we started the day - I had heard The Doggy Nanny asking Mom last week if I had hidden my biskhuit recently - Mom said no BUT she thought it was probably a time of day issue since it is 5dark30 when I normally get my snakhk during Mom's GKP days - and since this was 9light30...
 I stashed it upstairs outside The Golf Room - which should be seeing a special guest khome Tuesday night - stay tuned!
 After the pikh, she ofFURed it to me - 
Nom Nom Nom!!!

We had a walk - Mom went to TSC - and made a few other stops on the way bakhk - since she in The DN's khar, I stayed home and kept The DN khompany - then we went fur another walk - and just enjoyed a day without any special plans!

We hope woo had a nice SUNday too!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

That bone looks yummy. We know you have your feets crossed for 87 feet of snow
Lily & Edward

Elyse K said...

Hello, beautiful Khyra! You stashed your biskhuit for later, smartie! We got just a coating of snow here in Chi-paw-go, so I wished it out to you!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse