Friday, November 28, 2014

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

 Rest up my furiends - lots of pikhtures to khome on this one - 

















 After all of those images, I ofFUR woo some of my Thanksgiving Day special meal - thank woo TSC!
 Special Thanksgiving Day time with Mom - it was nice to have her home - and boy howdy did we sleep in - if a furiend of Mom's hadn't khalled at 11:45, we just might have slept until the afternoon 
;-)
 Wow - look at that presentation - she surrounded the tasty stew with some of my 4health kibble - and topped it with a piece of kharrots she had khooked with the potatoes she used to make her dinner 




Less than khlear shot of hers but woo will get the idea - she made mixermashed potatoeskharrotsroasted red pepper, peas&roasted red pepper, and there are some turkey khutlet pieces there - she did them in the oven with some chardonnay and shaved garlikh - and I did get a wee bit of the turkey khutlet

We hope all of woo had a pleasant HOWLiday and/or Thursday The 27th!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tomorrow we'll share the fun we had with our Tuesday night guests at Khamp Khyra

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your Thanksgiving dinner looked awesome, Khyra! We got a smidge of the pumpkin pie so we were happy pups too ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Donna said...

Yummy! Happy Howlidays and Happy Gnu Ears!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

yay yay yay,, look at the beautiful sky photos. So many different ones to look at!
Khyra- your Thanksgiving dinner looked so yummy!
love
tweedles

Taffy said...

Those are some great cloud pics! I love them. It looks like you and your Mom had a great meal! I hope you enjoyed your day together. Thanks for being one of my furiends :0)

Unknown said...

That food looks tasty! And I always love your sky photos!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!