Friday, October 9, 2026

FrEYEday SkEYEday

 Last FrEYEday AM -



Monday AM -
and PM -



Caught Lord PF probably finishing the breakfast prep -
Then in the late afternoon, Lady PF in the scrape - 
Once again, together - and probably making plans for the babbled WET SUNday -
Heading to 5pm - 74 - SUNny - and yes - another incredible day here in PA -
Snapped this when I put the trashbag out Tuesday evening -
Wednesday's pre-dinner nap - 

Willow was properly compensated for her NO 'VENTURE Wednesday - TWO of them - and plenty of other human attention - with Julio at The Bank - The SIPS Crew when we went for breakfast -Paul when he came to install the new panel on the StoveRangeOven - then off the PM 'venture -

We'll share here tomorrow - and I must say having my furs cut was so nice - it had been since FEBRUARY - yikes - but Pam is back at it - now I'm booked for 12/12 - 

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDOG!

No comments: