Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday MOMday

The Now Lady PF was in place -
Lord PF came over to offer his assistance AGAIN -





He was even feeding her too - and I REALLY thought it happen - but I guess NOW she's waiting until SPRING - which arrives here at 524pm -
Yet Facebook reminded me of 2011's March 19th!!!!
A bit chilly - a bit breezy - but a nice last day of WINTER -
Now for 'Mom's 'venture' -





My Flight - again, for a GREAT cause - shared below -
My foodable -

It was SO good - I khonsumed all of it whilst at Wolf Brewing -
The last time I had been there, Elaine and Derek were waiting on their WolfPup's arrival - but Derek did let me taste the brew he had created for her - The Push - all of her favorite dessert flavors - so I had to enjoy it again  and toast  Ari Kyle's arrival -
This was the newest offering in their Sorbet series - Far East Sorbet - a nice one too!
PapaDerek is back there brewing away!



One of these times I will order from Luna's - I've been watching it come together - and have seen it featured on various Harrisburg sites - plus, there is an interesting coffee spot there too - Down To Earth Cafe -
On my way home, I pulled over along Board Road and used my Sheetz App to order their StPatrick'sDay offers - PICKLEFRYZ -
And thanked Wiggles for watching The Khottage in my absence - and no worriez, she got more than one - 

So another successful HOWL - thinking the next trip will be Easter Saturday - stay tuned!

We did our SofaShift - all was good  to end our last shift of WINTER - we'll light our khandle tonight at 8pm to celebrate The Spring Equinox - please feel free to join us at 8pm in YOUR timezone -

Happy SPRING Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That flatbread looks so delicious and with a pint of beer - yes, please! Happy first day of Spring!

Unknown said...

That flatbread! It made us hungry looking at the pictures! How lucky was your tummy =)

Lun and Olive

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says that after the day she has had, she could really do with a visit to Wolf Brewing!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Look at all that cheese!!!"