Friday, March 31, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday - with rain -
Last FrEYEday after it had stopped
Saturday -
First time out - before we went to Sheetz -
And back from Sheetz with newzpaperz -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Wednesday - on the way to The GKP -
Thursday AM - with some Willow -
Thursday PM -
Let the weekend begin!
TemperatureCoaster anyone -
Thursday AM at The PF Palace -






A post on FalconWire tells us not to be too concerned over TheOneEgg - as this is this couple's first season together, we don't know what to expect- so stay tuned!

Willow is ready for her 'venture(s) - I did give her a BONUS one Wednesday evening as I had 0.28 off gas - and didn't want to wait until Thursday SO I threw on my PJs and we headed to Sheetz - she was SO THRILLED when I grabbed the keys - and it was so KHOOL as we were fueling - I noticed the man with a white Acura AND Husky decal on his window - a sticker I had in my past - and YES, he has TWO - we chatted a bit - and Willow even got to meet him -

Happy Last Day Of March FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's really, really windy here today. #1 told me to take care not to get blown away!!!

So, new Lady PF might only produce one chick this year? It'll be so spoiled!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the beautiful pink blossoming tree! Happy Friday!