Thursday, February 2, 2023

Thursday Thinking

The Now Lady PF was thinking -
Maybe she should think over HERE -
AND then THEY were BOTH thinking!


The morning weather shot went AWOLso here was the one as I built The Post -
I like the temperature better anyway -
More Willow work thinking -
Surely a favorite spot -
Thinking I see THE LOOK!
A move JUST as I took the shot -
Ah yes - The AuntieDi chair!

Tucked under The Laptop with me SUNday night trying to convince me she worked SO hard!

Of course, our favorite thought is that our weekend will start later today!

Woo AND Hoo!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Thursday! Stay warm!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds pretty nippy! It's warmed up here, but will get cold again next week.

Stay cozy, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie