Sunday, December 18, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Lord PF on his point to start our day -




Then The Royal Couple took their places -

And The Babblers keep stirring the pot for the end of the week -
Part Two of our FrEYEday 'venture -


Back to The Khottage we go - our usual light at Cousler Park -
And our light at Board Road and Willow Springs - not only do they decorate so  nicely, there is a Macaw that lives here - and when weather permits, spends time perched on their porch!
As you see, the weather is surely different than it was when we left!
Our Foodables - they were out of soup - and I did suggest they get more serious about having MORE soups -
Chicken Salad on a Khroissant - with grapes in the mix - always a fav -
Whilst waiting for my order, I did weaken and add a RED VELVET muffin - it was good BUT would have been MUCH better with some KHREAM CHEESE ICING!!!
The khup khontains some of their tasty house blend fresh brewed khoffee -

My assistant - 
AND a successful DogTaxPayment - after checking to see there were no grapes remaining in the chicken salad on the khroissant - 

I know I had indicated yesterday it would be MY 'venture to Wolf Brewing on Saturday - but I was feeling a bit dizzy'ish Saturday morning - and didn't feel it prudent to make the trip to Mechanicsburg - so I did some napping - then FINALLY did that vacuum thing - and we just chilled on the sofa - but I do intend and hope to make the trip to Wolf next weekend -

Of course, today brings the return to another GKP week - 
Sofa Shift - here we are to start the HOWLiday week -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love Joe Streats Christmas tree and the foodables always look so yummy. I can't remember the last time I bought grapes. Molly always wants me to share and grapes are huge no-no's. The chicken salad with grapes sounds so yummy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I bet piling a muffin on top of your coffee helps keep the coffee warmer longer!"