Saturday, December 3, 2022

Saturday Sharing

The Now Lady PF hopes she can fill the talons and the wings of NALPF -
Before The SofaSleepMonster visited us for some Zzzzzzz's, I snagged this one - but no more PFs -
We slept in so we missed THE TEENS - it wasn't 'bad' by the time Willow went out for her yard visit -
AND the posing and posturing started - reminding me that she wanted her 'venture -

Nose with fur on it -😀



COME ON MOM - LET'S GET GOING!

Come on Wiggles - time to turn it on!
MUCH BETTER!
Right at the light - to head to Rutters for some iems - and to discard a bag of trashables - then off to Staples for a few work supplies - then the scenic route tour for The KhrossTrek -
Sinking Springs Lane - just ahead it khrosses I83 -


Just after I took this shot, a BALD EAGLE flew above us - and of course, ANY time I see one, I am just WOWED!!!
Before heading in, I phoned in THE PIZZA ORDER - and whilst parked next to another KhrossTrek - those people came out as I walked in and I said NICE CAR -
Having finished at LegUp, The KhrossTrek headed to this 'venture's last stop -
DEBBIE'S PIZZA - and since there are already lots of pictures, we'll continue the 'venture tomorrow - but fear not:  our fair damsel heeler got PIZZA BONES!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Sinking Springs Lane is sure pretty and we haven't seen an eagle in YEARS! Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is the cutest nose ever, Willow! And a great adventure!

Woofs,
Ollie