Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

The Now Lady PF taking on the day -
Watchin' -
More watchin' - 
THERE IS A NEW POST ON FALCON WIRE ABOUT THE LONGTERM lADY PF AND HOW SHE IS PROGESSING IN REHAB -
Yet another nice one!
Come on Willow - time to start workin' -
No, not time for HOVER PAW!
Or time for SPEED BUMP -








She weighed in on this workin' thing - I didn't realize she had gave me THE TONGUE until I saw the picture after I took it!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I think Willow needs a day off☺ Happy Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Looks like Willow has the same attitude towards work as most humans!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That tongue out shot is so cute, Willow!

We enjoyed reading about Lady PF #1's rehab. We are glad she is doing well. We were really worried about her.

Woofs,
Ollie