Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday MOMday

The PF Palace in the AM -
And The PM -
There are still not enough nice words for the weather!
As I  came out of Weis on Saturday, these vehicle parked next to us -

The Willow SMILE!
FrEYEday night I was down visiting Doug's Dad Randy - we went out on the deck just as the supermoon was rising - I know the shots pale in comparison to how awesome it was but I took some anyway -


SUNday afternoon as I was wrapping our GKP shift, Doug  had his dad ask if I could by for a bit - even if it was a 'school night '  - so I did got hang out with them for a bit - SPLOOT and all!
Pink And Purple Khollar - 
Hoping NAK is still keeping her eyes on all of us!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The weather has been wonderful and so is the supermoon! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Khyra! Hello!"
Java Bean: "*BOOP*"