Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday Thinking

 
Lady PF surprised me when I checked The PF Palace !!!!!
Good job Lorf PF but the work will be neverending -
Great job 'old gal ' - 
Wednesday afternoon family time - FOL - 
And I think I caught 72 on the Galaxy late Wed afternoon -
Now for some thinking - and we're thinking of not overdoing it - 
With the pictures that is!
Thinking The Weekend will be here when I come home tonight!  
I've already started THE LIST for it!

Happy ThursdayAND St Patrick's Day EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK"s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
AKA Willow O'Wiggles

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you and your mom, Willow O'Wiggles!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like Lady PF has outdone herself!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Woofs,
Ollie