Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Watchin' Wednesday



Lord - at least one of them - watchin' 
and primpin'


I can never get enough of their feety feet!




Lady PF lookin' east -

And then west -
******
It was a good last day-of-the weekend!
The appliance fixer came around 11am - had the part - did the work - and WIN! - paws khrossed - I had been noticing things in the frig were frozen yet things in the freezer were less than - at first I had thought it was me not having the freezer door shut completely one day but after I moved on to Theory 2 -something thermostat'y - 

He (another Paul BTW) was done&gone by 1130 - I had made plans to meet up with Auntie Di - including buying lunch at The Hive so after rolling over the driveway street speed bump, we met at The Hive - I'll share shots from that tomorrow - since I had collected so many PF pics -

After dropping her back to Khousin E,I did a quick ROTE into CVS then back here for the last of my weekend - and laundry -

And yes, there just might be some Khousin E images here tomorrow too!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are some serious claws on those feets. Happy Wednesday!

Dawn said...

Happy Wednesday!