Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday Telling

As The Babblers had predicted, we had a break to start the day -



And then it came back -


Letting up a little in the late afternoon early evening - we may end up with a foot or so - 
Page Two of 2021!  Dr Welby and NADQ -
The SUNflowers provide a nice splash of kholor on The Khottage Living Room wall -
Et c'est tres bien c'est FebWOOary!!!!!!!!!!!
Avec OLLIE!

As expected, The Hive didn't open on Monday so I didn't buzz over there - in fact, after a friend called once he got to his GKP, I flitted to the sofa and eventually napped - and did very very little!

Not sure what today's ROTE may be - if there is even one - I have no issues taking The KhrossTrek out into it - we'll see!

I MAY have some Khousin E snowdog shots for Watchin' Wednesday!

Happy GRoundhog Day!  
and
Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: I'll admit missing NAL during the snow as I know she would have enjoyed sitting in it too
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We haven't been out to clear it yet but I think we may have ended up with about a foot also. Happy GroundHog Day!