Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday Telling

 More rain -
 Yes, more rain - 
 SUNday night scenes from Khamp NAK - 


 Munching munching munching - Holly had her snack stick in the kitchen -



 ...and the musical napping chairs commenced - plenty more to share in the days ahead!

******

Plenty of napping at The Khottage on Monday - Two Khanines and Me :-)

I did do all three of my taxes - now to watch for the refund to hit my bank in a few weeks - the state and the county were good as deducted by The GKP -

...and I might even put on some outside world clothes today so I can do a short small ROTE to MyGiant -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I would love to play musical napping chairs with you girls! Happy Tuesday!

Dawn said...

Another great napping day. That's what Katie was doing too until mama dragged her off to camp. Hopefully she won't hold it against me.