Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wild Watchin' And Wishin' Wednesday

 Lady PF -
 With Lord PF on his point = 



 Wild -




 Watchin' -
Wishin' -

...for some of the cheese danish from BJ's her momma was cutting to send with ME ;-)

A good full Tuesday with Auntie Di - breakfast with our dad at Friendly's in Lancaster - then back to York for me to buy a new dishwasher - the one here had been 'limping' along and I had not used it for too long - and given all the extra hour$ I've done, I gifted The Khottage with a new one - it arrives next Monday - 

Then  across the street from the local appliance place we patronized which was the store from high school and neighbor pals - some celebratory shots tomorrow - 

Then to BJ's for some 'stuffs' - and since we were khlose to Auntie Di's house, took her things so I khould see Khousin E AND some of the work Auntie Di's had done - including the Emmy Wildlife WindowDoor - then back here for laundry and just chillin' -

Sadly, that day is here again - but.......

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Cheese danish! yummmmmmmm The house we rent has a dishwasher but mom has never used it.

Dawn said...

Happy Wednesday to you! A new dishwasher is very fun. They make them so quiet now, not like when we were kids and my folks only ran it when everyone was asleep.

PS: Never had a cheese danish but if I did I'm sure I'd have to share it with the Princess.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I don't know what a cheese Danish is, exactly, but I think I want one."
Chaplin: "I definitely do!"