Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Walkin' Wednesday

 Yep -
 another 
 wet one -
 Little gave me THE LOOK Tuesday morning -
 So we had another day of this -








and that!

I did make the short trip to MyGiant - and did the laundry - but the vacuuming lost out...AGAIN!

Actually, as my friend left Tuesday PM I mentioned how I was trying to find the motivation - he reminded me of the insulating factors of fur - SOLD - next week it is!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Yes, back to The GKP - 'til SUNday - then a different kind of weekend - off Monday - and I've decided to go in for part of Tuesday - then off Wednesday - then...well, Groundhog Dog...

2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Happy Wednesday!! It looks like a nice walk that you had and some fun with your toy when you got back. We just love seeing the napping photos after such a fun day. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

Dawn said...

Well here it is Thursday already. Looks like your Wednesday was a very fine day. Hope Thursday is too!