Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 A wet one - so no walk for us -

 By mid-afternoon, it had subsided - and started to khlear -


 The spot the look the working The Human -
 Santa Khlaws was nice enough to send TWO Little' way - one from PetFlow and one from Chewy - so she'll be able to stare my way for some time!
 And one of these went her way Monday afternoon -

 Tasty seemed to be Holly's telling of the yummy-ness!
To 2-0-1-9 
(from MyGiant's parking lot a few week's ago!)

We hope the last day the year will treat all of woo kindly -

Off The GKP for one last time 'til 2-0-2-0!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage



1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You got yummy treats, Holly! Do I see a nose wrinkle as you enjoy your Smartstick and do I hear a low growl? I only know this because I do the same thing. You never know when our moms might want to taste our yummy treats☺