Wednesday, November 6, 2019

What To Call It Wednesday

 Early morning -
 Afternoon -
 Please excuse the blurry shots - but YUM!!!
 A friend gave me a BIG bag of spinach - so I cooked it in some butter and olive oil - then added a can of peas and can of 'shrooms - and some grape tomatoes - and some half and half - that alone was tasty - THEN I did a package of spinach and cheese ravioli - and used the mixture to be the 'sauce' - 
 It was THAT day on Tuesday - and oh my - our township had paper ballots - and Sharpies - and ONE MACHINE to process the ballots - I spent over an hour there - I do hope they get the kinks worked out of the system before the next BIG election - this one was just a few judges and county positions - grrrrrr 


 I had sent Auntie Di the shots of my spinach stuff - she replied she was having some pizza - and I asked about Khousin Emmy looking and lurking for pizza bones - she sent this with NOT AT ALL - ha!
 And yes...we walked!

******

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: *SIGH!*  That day - enough said ;-(

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dinner looks delicious and all of the ingredients are among mom's favorites!