Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday MOMandNotUsDay

 No PF spottings when I had the chance to look - we had rain - Saturday PM into SUNday AM - but about 15 minutes after I got in to The GKP, it turned to SNOW!
 ...and then the SUN did emerge for the PM portion -
 Khorgi on a khup at Kohls -

 Saw this at BJs the other week - and thought of Auntie Di - wonder why?
 Got this at MYGIANT last week - I scout the store for yellow tags - often a 50% reduction in price - as was 
 THIS - dang - sorry it is so blurry - sent Auntie Di away with half of it - I savored the other portion - and finished the last slice SUNday night - figured I deserved it after the OH-MY-DOG day I had at The GKP!
 Glad THESE Blondes were good!






******

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Although I wanted to just stay in my khomfy khlothes today, I may do some ROTE - or maybe do that tomorrow 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom can't remember the last time she had tiramisu - sooooooooooo yummy! Happy Monday, girls!